Personalised family Christmas bauble - 2/3 person
This merry and bright personalised family Christmas bauble is the perfect gift to give to family and friends or for you to hang on your own tree!
This awesome personalised family custom for 2-3 people (with Santa hats!) is hand drawn digitally to order, designed especially for you in my colourful cartoon doodle style on one side.
The other side you can personalise with your name and "Christmas 2020' is added underneath in your chosen colour combo to make it super special and is beautifully finished off with a colourful ribbon of your choice.
The bauble has a plastic shell and is filled with tiny holographic stars and hearts which you can shake around and pretend it's snowing!
Measures 8cm in diameter.
- Personalised head and shoulders portrait and name insert printed on high quality glossy photo paper, double sided.
- Both sides are filled with glitter.
- Finished with ribbon to hang on your tree.
- Comes in a white gift box with ribbon, packed in tissue paper.
Please allow up to 2 weeks for production and 2-3 days delivery time.
Spread a little happiness with a super cute custom portrait made with LalalandLove.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ (AFTER PURCHASE)
- After your purchase, please send 1 high quality head and shoulders image to firstname.lastname@example.org and your preferred colour background.
- Also send the family name, "Christmas 2020' is included if you would like something different please let me know any wording you would like to appear instead (max. 15 characters).
- After I have all of the necessary information and imagery to begin the illustration, please allow 3 to 10 working days before receiving an email proof for you to check and approve.
- At the proofing stage, you will get a chance to make one set of reasonable changes, if necessary, to make sure you are totally happy before it is finalised.
- Please allow 14 workings days before your bauble is mailed out, I will keep you updated on progress and estimated delivery times. Please note that any delay in sending over the relevant information on your part may delay the process.